Monday, December 3, 2007

Interview #3

So this update will be brief because I am supposed to be flying out to Cleveland early tomorrow morning. Ryan and I drove back from Michigan on Sunday, made a brief stop at our youth group, and then headed downtown to Bertolini's to have dinner with the IU residents. Ryan and I sat next to a few residents that I hadn't met before and got some really great advice. Ryan really enjoyed himself and felt extremely comfortable which is a bonus.

Today, I had another day of meetings with chairpersons of medicine and pediatrics departments. I had three individual interviews and a couple of tours. I'll be honest that I really had a great time today minus the longest distance walked in my too-high heeled boots. Ryan and I were both really excited with how well this interview had gone.

Well, more to come. I have an interview at Case Western Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you aren't wanting everyone to get their hopes up about where you will be for your residency, but after your stuff with IUPUI, Nathan and I both teared up. We would really love it if you were still close!